The 2018 Supporters Summit will be held at Fir Park, home of fan owned Motherwell FC, tomorrow.
Tickets are still available from the event’s Eventbrite page.
- The Well Society
- The Foundation of Hearts
- St Mirren Independent Supporters Association (SMISA)
- Structured Dialogue and Memorandum of Understandings between fans and clubs – Dan Crawford of Fulham Supporters Trust
- Working with your rules – how to update and work with your Trusts’ rules – Nicola Hudson, Supporters Direct Case Worker
- Women at the Game – a workshop from Women at the Game, a group set up to give women the chance to go to live football in a supportive all-female groups.
- Disability Access Officers – delivered by friends at the Scottish Disabled Supporters Association, this workshop is about DAOs
- Supporter Liaison Officers – a workshop looking at Article 35 and the role of the SLO in building bridges.
- Fan Representatives – a workshop for Trusts and clubs interested in fan representatives/supporter directors.
The morning session will focus on supporter ownership, hearing from the Well Society about their first experiences as a fan-owned club, and comparing their journey to supporter ownership with the steps being taken at Hearts and St Mirren.
The afternoon session will include a range of workshop sessions on issues beyond supporter ownership, and there will of course be lots of opportunities to meet and talk to people from around the country and beyond.