Sign Up Today!
The Bully Wee Fund allows supporters to contribute directly to Clyde’s first team and also enter regular draws to win a significant cash prize. It has the specific purpose of increasing the player budget available to the management team.
The venture runs on the basis of a 50-50 split of the total funds collected, with 21 prize draws taking place throughout the year.
Draws will take place at every home league match, with additional draws as required, Non-matchday draws will be video recorded and published on the website homepage.
The cash prize available will be based on the number of subscribers, so will increase in line with the number of subscribers at the time of each draw. For instance, 200 subscribers would generate a handsome prize of £1,000.
How it works
- The cost is £5 per week for the 42-week run, starting 12th August 2023, until 25th May 2024
- The method of payment is GoCardless, which has a simple sign-up procedure as below. Payment will be taken each Friday.
- You can join any time throughout the year, to be eligible for all subsequent remaining draws
- A personal draw number will be allocated to each subscriber
- The next draw prize amount will be visible on the website homepage and in each home match preview
- A draw will take place pitchside at half-time at every home match (league, cup ties and play-offs). The winning entrant will be announced immediately via the tannoy and later on the website
- Additional draws will also take place away from matchdays, to ensure the full 21 prizes are awarded, and published on the website.
- Entrants can sign up for multiple plays (up to 5 per person) – anyone wishing to take multiple plays should contact [email protected] to confirm the number, same arrangement, for any patron wishing to pay the full 42 weeks in one single payment.
How to subscribe
To join, visit the dedicated Clyde FC GoCardless page for a quick and simple payment authorisation process.
Payments will commence on the first Friday after submitting your details.