Clyde players Drew Ramsay, Daniel Fitzpatrick and Jack Sloss were among the first to get their hands on Clyde’s season tickets for 2011-12.
The three academy products are pictured here at Broadwood as they looked forward to joining the first team squad for pre-season training.
The Bully Wee season tickets are on sale now and once again they represent great value for supporters with a number of fantastic deals on offer with businesses in Glasgow, Cumbernauld, Rutherglen, Kirkintilloch and beyond.
Local Clyde fan Derek Inglis, who dreamed up the original idea said:-
“I believe this really is an amazing opportunity for the locals to support Jim Duffy’s Clyde next season and save good money whilst doing so. The deals were secured with families in mind and I really would love to see some more new faces at Broadwood next season.”
The tickets also include the following benefits:-
• 18 fully transferable vouchers that you can use as and when you wish during the Third Division campaign. If you miss a match, bring a friend to another!
• Guaranteed purchase of a ticket (if required) for every cup match
• £10 discount per person for up to four people on matchday hospitality
• Two 10% off vouchers for Club Shop merchandise (one per item)
The cost for the season ahead is as follows:
This season also sees the launch of the “Added Value” season ticket. This new category provides additional benefits and allows you to make an even bigger commitment to the club:
• Single grid weekly entry to Clyde FC Lottery for every week of the season
• Entry into the half-time draw at every home match at Broadwood
• FREE entry to the Ramsdens Cup match against Berwick Rangers on 23rd July
• FREE entry to the Second Round of the Scottish Cup (if home)
• FREE entry to any home friendlies organised during the season
The cost of the added value ticket is:-
Don’t delay and get saving right away! Instant sales via the Online Shop are also available*.
*Online sales subject to ~2% transaction charge.