The first issue of the new look Clyde View will be published on Saturday for the visit of Queen’s Park, with an exclusive look at the stylish new design shown here.
The multi-award winning matchday programme continues to be hugely popular with fans of the club and also visiting supporters from all over Scotland.
Issue 1 will include:
- Why Hugh Murray joined The Bully Wee
- An interview with the Clyde player who was sent off for fouling George Best
- A report on Clyde’s first home league game at… Barrowfield
- A double page, collectable poster of a first team squad member
- The Day, not so long ago, when Clyde romped into a 4-0 half-time lead against Thistle at Firhill
- A tribute to Clyde fan Alexander Paterson
…and also containing all of the usual favourite features in this season’s 36-page publication.
On sale on Saturday, priced £2.50 – don’t miss it!