Issue 6 of the club’s matchday programme, The Clyde View, is a historic one as it marks the visit of Rangers to Broadwood on league duty for the first time.
The award-winning publication is set to be in high demand, with an extended 44-page size at the regular price of just £2.50.
As well as all the usual features, reports and updates, issue 6 contains all of the following:-
- The Bully Wee’s top goalscorer, Kevin Watt shares his thoughts
- An article by journalist Roddy Forsyth on Rangers in unfamiliar territory
- Jim Duffy on his other role as a club director
- Ex-Clyde man Jack Ross talks about Mark Wotte’s recent comments on Scottish players’ lifestyle
- Sky Sports’ production manager on the fresh challenges presented by the Third Division
- Meet the Clyde fan who has been elected to the Supporters’ Direct Scottish Council
It will be available around the stadium on Sunday, or you can place an order via the online shop to ensure you receive a copy through the post.