Clyde host Alloa Athletic at Broadwood tomorrow night for a Wednesday outing in the IRN-BRU Second Division.
The Wasps are, of course, chasing the league title and will be desperate to claim all three points.
Following John McCormack’s departure, Neil Watt will lead the Bully Wee on an interim basis and he will welcome Alan Lithgow back into the squad, following a one-match ban.
However, fellow defender Willie Kinniburgh continues to be ruled out with a hamstring problem and he’ll join Steven Howarth and Scott Findlay on the sidelines.
The match has been classed as category ‘B’; click here for full admission and turnstile information.
Your Clyde View
In tomorrow’s Clyde View, the highlights include:-
• Has it really been four years?
• Remembering a match from the 1960s, historic for the wrong reasons
• An interview with a man who will now appear in the Bully Wee dugout
• The Past Master who has no regrets about changing his career path
• Gordon Sydney’s Bully Wee Top Ten… results countdown!
• An exclusive look at some fantastic pieces of Clyde memorabilia
These features and much, much more are contained in tomorrow’s match programme, priced £2.50 so don’t miss it!
You can also purchase the edition online instantly! Click here.
Tickets for the 14th April draw will be on sale at the match. Terry Ashton will be selling tickets from the servery at the North side of the Main Stand and Tom McCorkindale will be on foot around the stadium.
You can also enter the Lottery online instantly! Click here.
50/50 Half-Time Draw
There will be no draw at this match. It will return at the next home game.
Click here for details of new car parking arrangements at Broadwood on match days.