Homesbook Factoring McGouldrick's Pool and Sports Bar

Update From Dumfries

Early indications from Dumfries are that Saturday’s match has an excellent chance of going ahead if the weather behaves as forecast in the next 48 hours.

Assistant manager Billy Reid spoke to Queen’s boss John Connolly this afternoon and said:-

“Their park was unplayable this morning but by 4pm the feeling was that it was probably playable again. It all depends on tonight and tomorrow night’s weather but if the thaw continues there shouldn’t be a problem. If there is another frost, however, there will be an inspection on Saturday morning.”
—————————————————————————————-
Pictures by SNSpix.com – Quality Clyde prints available here