The second leg and deciding leg of the Ladbrokes League 1 play-off final takes place at the National Stadium tomorrow.
To secure promotion, The Bully Wee will have to overcome a two-goal deficit following Tuesday night’s first leg, when a strong second half display allowed The Spiders to register a 3-1 lead.
Mark McLaughlin has completed a one-match suspension but is doubtful to take part with a knee injury. Scott McMann will unfortunately definitely miss out, after collecting a ban following a yellow card on Tuesday.
Speaking after the first leg match, Clyde manager Barry Ferguson said:-
“It’s not over and it’s only half-time. We’ll have a blast at it. I’ve played in loads of games were we’ve came back from two goals down, so we’ve got nothing to fear.
“We will be positive, go for it and see where it takes us.”
• Kick-off is at 3pm
• Admission prices; £12 for adults, £2 for concessions
• Clyde supporters will be located in the South East of the stadium. Access via turnstiles 84, 85 & 86
• Turnstiles will open at 2pm
• Additional free parking will be available just off Aikenhead Road
• In the event of the aggregate scores being level following tomorrow’s match, extra-time and penalties will be played as required to find a winner. Away goals are not applicable.