The club is pleased to unveil the 2014 edition of its popular Christmas Raffle.
Once again, there is a wide range of excellent prizes to suit everyone’s taste; including football merchandise, cup final tickets, leisure pursuits and technology items.
The full list is as follows:-
- 13th Dec: Framed and signed Clyde FC home shirt
- 14th Dec: Relaxation spa day and massage treatments for two
- 15th Dec: Teeth whitening at Whitemoss Dental Practice
- 16th Dec: Matchday sponsorship package for two at Clyde FC
- 17th Dec: Football Manager 2015 (PC edition)
- 18th Dec: Match ball sponsorship package for two at Clyde FC
- 19th Dec: Framed and signed Scotland shirt
- 20th Dec: Clyde FC season ticket 2015-16
- 21st Dec: League Cup Final tickets for two, 15th March 2015
- 22nd Dec: Scottish Cup Final tickets for two, 30th May 2015
- 23rd Dec: Dinner, bed & breakfast for two at Westerwood Hotel & Spa Resort
- 24th Dec: hudl2 8in Android tablet
The winners will be announced on the official website’s homepage daily after each draw.
Club owners attending Saturday’s match against East Stirling at Broadwood are encouraged to collect their ticket allocation from the Clyde Office, thereafter they will be posted to all remaining owners. If required, additional tickets can be requested from the office on matchdays or from any club director.
All completed slips and monies should also be returned to the office or any Director at an upcoming match.
Commercial director, Gary Ballantyne said: “Our annual festive fundraiser will once again help to improve the club on and off the park. Our target is to maximise sales and exceed the previous record. We would appreciate assistance from all Clyde owners and supporters in selling their allocation of tickets prior to the first draw on 13th December.
“We would, however, ask that any remaining tickets are returned to the club as soon as possible in order that they can be re-distributed accordingly. Plans have been made to sell any extra tickets through other local outlets.
“Once again, I thank our supporters for their efforts in backing the club’s fundraising initiatives. Good luck to all players!”