The previously advertised ‘Clyde Christmas Cracker’ has been rescheduled and will now take place on Saturday 18th December.
The club’s commercial team has organised a special festive schedule for the day of the visit of Arbroath to Broadwood, sure to put a smile on the faces of kids and adults alike.
Places are still available at the bargain price of just £10 per head and families, school groups, football clubs or anyone else can enjoy all of the following itinerary:-
• 12:45: Guests arrive at main door and are escorted to Westfield Suite where crisps and nibbles will be available in comfortable surroundings with access to cash bar
• 13:00: Guests will receive a warm welcome from the Clyde FC management team
• 13:15: An organised stadium tour will take place with ex-players and directors in attendance to answer questions
• 13:30: All kids will enter a free prize draw to win an autographed Clyde ball
• 13:45: Kids meet Santa Claus and are presented with a special present
• 14:00–14:30: Lunch is served. Kids menu includes the choice of burger or hot dog and juice. Adults will receive festive broth and crusty bread
• 14:45: Team sheets for Clyde v Arbroath distributed in preparation for the match
• 15:00: Kick-off and let’s hear the kids cheer the Bully Wee onto victory!*
• 16:45: Guests will be escorted to the Broadwood Suite for access to cash bar and the chance to meet some Clyde players for autographs and photos
• 18:00: A fun filled day comes to an end
*Hospitality boxes may be available depending on numbers.
Anyone interested in attending this annual event should contact Derek Inglis (07984 497729 / email@example.com) as soon as possible!