The Clyde FC Executive Club is looking forward to welcoming new members for the 2010-11 season and is available at its lowest price since the Bully Wee moved to Broadwood in 1994.
Executive Club members will enjoy a revamped list of benefits to help them support Clyde with a bit of extra style and comfort, as follows:-
• Front door access to all home league matches
• Two extra match vouchers to be used at Members’ discretion
• Specially allocated car parking
• Specially allocated seating area
• Half-time snacks including tea, pies and sandwiches
• Access to payable bar prior to and after match
• Matchday programme
• Bring a guest for £20 per game to enjoy the same benefits on the day
• Opportunity to assist in a ‘meet and greet’ with opposition directors and officials
• Opportunity to meet the players and management team after matches and at regular meetings throughout the season
• Enjoy twice a season lunch with your fellow Members at reduced rates. Usually held in the Broadwood Suite at the festive period and at the last home match of the season when the award for the Executives Player of the Year is made
• The chance to present Man of the Match awards for the Executives throughout the season and have your picture taken for the programme as a souvenir
• Exclusive club tie
As stated, prices have also been slashed ahead of the new campaign and both categories represent tremendous value:-
Full member – £399
Senior citizen, student or high school – £199
Additionally, all members will also be able to take advantage of the same list of offers and deals bundled with regular season tickets.
For more information or to purchase an Executive Club membership, contact Lynn Calder in the Clyde Office at Broadwood, in person, by telephone (01236 451511) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Online payments can also be made at the Online Shop. Please note that a 2% card transaction charge is applicable to online purchases.