The Clyde Junior Academy is a specialist programme for boys and girls aged 4 to 12 years.
It is more dynamic, more energetic, and more fun than any other introductory soccer skills programme. The Academy builds the essential foundations young players need to play in team games, with a curriculum that is split into five parts; skills, speed, shooting, sportsmanship and small-sided games.
The coaching sessions take place every Wednesday between 5-6pm at Broadwood Stadium.
To book a place for your child, please contact Tom Elliott at [email protected] or on 01236 263309.
What the Clyde Junior Academy offers:-
- Professional staff experienced in working with children
- Fun, friendly environment for your child to enjoy
- PVG checked staff
- Structured coaching curriculum
- Lots of fun and enjoyment
- Fun, energetic coaching sessions
- Learn new skills
- Lots of small-sided games
- Meet Clyde FC first team players
- Win Player of the Week / Month
- Individual achievement through our awards scheme
- Chances during the season to become a Clyde FC ballboy / ballgirl
- Learn about healthy eating
Information for parents:-
- Value for money
- Every child receives a family ticket to a Clyde FC home match (4 tickets)
- Players get to play on the pitch at half-time during a first team home match
- Each player will be presented with a certificate at the end of the course
- Progression to our community football teams