Here is a chance to decorate your computer in Clyde colours, with the Official 2002/03 Desktop Wallpaper. All you have to do is follow these instructions…
1. RIGHT CLICK on the appropriate file below (depending on your desktop resolution), and select “Save Target as…”.
2. Select your desired location for the file.
3. The file will now start downloading, and should take about 1 min 30 secs on a 56k modem.
4. Go back to your desktop, right click anywhere and select “Properties”.
5. You should now be in the background menu. Click on “Browse” and select the file.
6. Click “Apply”.
If you have any problems, e-mail me at [email protected].
Our thanks to the Cumbernauld News for the original photo.