Clyde FC
NL Leisure Advance Construction Scotland

CFC Owners

Sign Up Log In

Clyde 1 v 3 Peterhead

Match Type: Scottish League Two
Venue: Broadwood Stadium
Date: Saturday, 27th October 2018
Kick Off: 3:00pm
Attendance: 524
Referee: G Ross


Clyde   Peterhead
O.G. (78) Boyle S Brown (20)
  Lyle (73)
  Lyle (84)

Hide Line-ups

Clyde   Peterhead
Currie Fleming
Yellow Card Yellow Card Lang Stevenson
(77) Stewart J Brown Yellow Card
McNiff Dunlop Red Card
Rumsby Boyle
Grant W Gibson
Syvertsen Kavanagh (63)
Yellow Card (72) Nicoll Leitch (60)
Goodwillie S Brown
McStay McLean
(59) Love McAllister (65)
(77) Rankin Eadie (63)
Hughes R Gibson
(72) Lamont Ferry
Lyon Home
Cogill Dow (60)
Boyle McCracken
Yellow Card (59) Belmokhtar Lyle (65)

Hide Match Report

The Bully Wee's recent slump in form continued, as Peterhead recorded a 3-1 victory at Broadwood today.

Danny Lennon made five changes to his side, one of those being enforced with Barry Cuddihy missing out through injury. New signing Kristoffer Syvertsen was handed a starting debut.

The visitors took the lead with the first attempt on target when Scott Brown was allowed to burst up the middle of the park, and he beat Blair Currie with a powerful shot from the edge of the area.

Clyde came close to equalising after the lively Kristoffer Syvertsen glided past a couple of Peterhead defenders and played through Ally Love, but his effort could only ripple the side netting.

The Norwegian had a chance himself a few moments later when he was on the end of a Jordan Stewart cross, but couldn't put any power behind his header, which was comfortably held by Greg Fleming.

Fleming was called into action again just after the interval when he blocked two attempts from Ally Love in quick succession.

Peterhead were reduced to ten men on 62 minutes as Michael Dunlop received a straight red card, following a wild lunge on David Goodwillie.

The red card was back out again five minutes later when Tom Lang picked up his second caution after tugging back a Blue Toon forward.

Peterhead doubled their advantage when Mark Lamont was robbed of possession following a short corner. The visitors quickly launched a counter attack upfield, and Derek Lyle was on hand to put the finishing touches to the move.

The Bully Wee pulled a goal back after a John Rankin cross into the box was played back across goal by Karim Belmokhtar, and it ended up in the Peterhead net after taking a deflection off of Pat Boyle.

The Blue Toon sealed all three points with six minutes remaining, as Lyle bagged his second goal of the afternoon, with a long range strike into the top corner.

Audio Clips

Audio Clips

Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery

Video Highlights

Video Highlights