Clyde Football Club will not tolerate any form of Unacceptable Conduct and/or Misconduct at New Douglas Park or amongst its supporters at away matches.
- If Clyde FC suspects that a person seeking entry to or within New Douglas Park for a match may have in his/her possession any flag(s), banner(s) and the like, which may contain offensive or otherwise unacceptable material, and/or flare(s), Fireworks or devices capable of emitting smoke or the like, and/or any other object which may cause part of any incident of Unacceptable Conduct and/or Misconduct then it shall require that person to be searched, and shall search that person, and confiscate and deliver to the police any such flag(s), banner(s) and the like which may contain offensive or otherwise unacceptable material, and/or flares, fireworks, devices capable of emitting smoke or the like and/or any other object which may cause or be part of any incident of Unacceptable Conduct and/or Misconduct.
Any person found to be in breach of the above regulations will not be admitted to the ground and any season book/ticket or ticket held by him/her shall be liable to be confiscated without compensation, and he/she shall be liable to such other proportionate sanction as the club may determine
- For matches at New Douglas Park in which tickets have been sold to home supporters, these names and addresses of these supporters will be recorded and the club shall obtain consent for the disclosure of that information to the Scottish FA.
- Clyde FC will take Disciplinary Action against any Official, Player or other employee or contractor of the Club, who engages in or contributes to Unacceptable Conduct at a match.
- Clyde FC will develop pro-active programmes towards raising awareness of the prevention and, where present, elimination of Unacceptable Conduct and/or Misconduct within New Douglas Park.
- Clyde FC will bring any Unacceptable Conduct and/or Misconduct during a match to the immediate attention of any police match commander or his nominee and the the safety officer or other Official having control of the stadium.
- Clyde FC will take all reasonably practical steps, including by the involvement of spectators, supporters groups, media, stewards, police, players, Officials, and others to identify those who engage in, and/or contribute to Unacceptable Conduct and/or Misconduct at a match.
- Clyde FC will retain recordings of all moving and still images of spectators and officials recorded by, or on behalf of the club at matches for a minimum of 6 months or until the Scottish FA has commenced an investigation into the incident(s)
- Clyde FC will maintain a written record, a copy of which will be made available to the Scottish FA on request, of all requests made by the club for police assistance or intervention with incidents of Unacceptable Conduct or Misconduct
Policy last reviewed 8th May 2023