Matchday hospitality is located within our Broadwood Suite situated on the first floor, directly above our main stand entrance. The suite can accommodate at least 130 guests comfortably for any matchday experience.
The corporate hospitality itinerary for season 2010-11 is as follows:-
- 12.30 - Arrival and greeting in the Broadwood Suite with a complimentary drink
- 13.00 - Tour of the stadium and be entertained by the dulcet tones Gerry Dunn, a Clyde thespian, reminiscing about all the great days of this famous club
- 13.20 - Fill in your FREE Clyde lottery numbers and 50/50 half-time draw
- 13.25 - Free entry to monthly raffle, of which the winner selects a primary school of their choice for a training session at Broadwood
- 13.30 - Enjoy your three-course lunch with free wine. Complimentary award-winning programme The Clyde View provided
- 14.45 - Take your seat in one of our eight executive boxes situated on the top floor for premium viewing or, if you prefer, a padded executive seat adjacent to the club directors
- 15.45 - Half-time buffet with tea/coffee
- 16.45 - Back to the Broadwood Suite to analyse the result. Pay bar available
- 17.00 - Opportunity to meet some of the players involved in the game for after match reaction
- 17.15 - Opportunity to listen to the managers' post-match views
- 17.30 - Last orders at the bar
- 17.45 - Bar closed and enjoy the rest of your evening
A pay bar will be available with waitress service from 12.30-14.45 & 16.45-17.30.
Matchday hospitality packages can be bought on a season-long or game-by-game basis. For example; prices from just £60+VAT per person per game, ranging to a discounted table of eight for £416+VAT.
Individual requirements can be considered and our team would be delighted to discuss your requests and provide customised quotes.
Please contact our Hospitality Manager, Gary Ballantyne for all corporate hospitality bookings and full itinerary details.